Call our dispatch center to place an order.
Ozinga’s dispatch will work with you to place your order for the proper concrete mix and set up a time, date and location for your pour.
Contact Ozinga Concrete Dispatch
Illinois: North Suburban
Illinois: South Suburban
CustomerService@Ozinga.com | Fax: 708.326.4201
DELIVERY SCHEDULES FILL UP QUICKLY, SO IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER TWO OR THREE DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Information To Have Ready
When placing your order, there is some specific information the dispatcher will want from you
- Your name
- The job site address
- Directions to your job site
- Telephone number
- Description of your project
- Concrete mix type and slump
- Amount of concrete – Use the Concrete Calculator, or download the app onto your phone.
- Truck spacing – If your order requires more than one truck, you will be asked how long you need to empty each truck. You don’t want to have to wait between trucks, but you also don’t want one or two trucks sitting on the job waiting for the first to pour. Concrete in the waiting trucks will become “hot” and set very quickly after being placed. If you are unsure, talk to dispatch and let them know your plan for placing the concrete as they may have suggestions to help you.
- Extra products
- The date and time of delivery
- A firm or will-call order
- Payment time
Our concrete service delivery area includes Chicagoland, Northern Indiana, Northwestern Michigan, and Southeastern Wisconsin. View our detailed concrete service area.
Any concrete order placed with a load size of less than six yards will have additional delivery charges or a minimum load charge. The Ozinga dispatch office will quote you a price when you place an order.
Ozinga allows six minutes per yard to unload the truck, plus 15 minutes free time to position the truck. Any additional waiting time will be charged when incurred.
Ozinga’s normal delivery hours are 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Saturday hours are 6:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Unless you have an account set up with Ozinga, all orders are C.O.D. We accept cash, check or credit card as methods of payment. Checks and credit cards need to be verified by the dispatch office prior to shipping your order.
Ozinga has hundreds of different mix designs for all different concrete applications. We recommend speaking with one of our dispatchers to help determine which mix is suitable for your project.